[Free offer] Which label cutter is better for my JOB?
- What is digital laser cutting?
A digital label cutter is capable of providing the precise and finely cut labels. The information related to the layout, creases, and cuts of labels is communicated through electronic signals. Laser cutting has gained popularity rapidly as it has proved to be a viable option for finishing.
- What is Rotary die-cutting?
Rotary die cutting is a type of die cutting which utilizes custom-designed cylindrical dies affixed to a rotary press to convert material. Web—i.e., flexible material, generally in roll or individual sheet form—is fed into the press’s die cutting station, which contains a cutting die cylinder and a hardened anvil cylinder rotating in opposite directions along their horizontal axes.
- You may consider before purchasing the cutter
- Which product is more beneficial for your needs? Rotary die-cutter or digital cutter?
- How many months will be needed to Return On Investment of the digital cutter?
- How much you can save if you purchase digital die-cutter rather than outsourcing?
- Which anytron cutting machine is right/suitable for my job?
- Comparison between die-cutting machines
5. How many months will be needed to Return On Investment of the die-cutter?
We looked at various label cutters. Each cutter has its own strengths and weaknesses, so please choose better equipment for your job. If you are still thinking about it, please contact us. We will recommend the right solution for your concern.