any-002 color label printer
The 8 inch digital color label printer any-002 with OKI label printer engine
Features & Benefits
printing for GHS label
|8inch wide engine
gives more option for label size
|Easy Variable Data Printing
by anytronRIP Software
The best solution for GHS/MSDS labels
The Color label printer any-002 can make 5,000 color labels within 2 hours
No need for professional technicians
Label printing, handily done in an office
Any label can be printed out at any time in a preferred quantity.
Work that was impossible with analogue equipment is now possible with Anytron software
Various materials can be supported
High-quality labels can be produced at reasonable consumable costs.
Low-risk investment, but high productivity.
Faster output, faster delivery
- Maximum printing speed of 9m per minute (30feet/minute)
- High-capacity 256MB RAM and HDD 160GB to support big file
High-resolution label printing
- Highly stable digital LED engine
- Resolution of 600 X 1200dpi through toner base
Prompt and convenient data processing
- Printing maximum 1.2m-long labels
- Printing labels with user-preferred colors based on the color management by RIP software
- Convenient production of variable data such as barcodes, QR codes, and serial numbers (option)
Interface and software
- Interface : High-speed USB, TCP/IP
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 2003, Windows 7
- S/W: any-RIP S/W, Windows driver
Effective and economical printing work
- Various materials can be supported (art papers, certified PP,PET and transfer paper) and thickness.
- Capacity of toner cartridge: (5% coverage of A4 sized paper) K-11,000 pages / CMY -11,500 pages
- Capacity of Image Drums : 28,000
- Capacity of transfer belt/fuser unit : 60,000
- The basic media of 215mm x 500m
- Unwinder systems / Reminder systems (option)
- Automatic or manual cutting after printing
- Operating environment: Temperature 10°~32°, Humidity 20~80%
- Power supply : 220~240VAC, 50~60Hz
- Power consumption : usual 600W, Maximum 1,300 W
- Toner cartridge : 5% coverage of A4 size paper – CMY : 11,500 pages / K : 11,000 pages
- Image Drum – CMYK : 28,000 pages
- Transfer belt – 60,000 pages
- Fuser unit – 60,000 pages
Print of less than 50,000 pages rather than large volume printing can be determined as small batch printing. Any-002 is equipment that helps instant printing of various labels when requested.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for detailed information.
Any-002 prints roll papers at 9m per minute and 1.3 m labels in general resolution. It is recommended that you measure speed in hand by printing out samples as the result may vary depending on a type of paper, resolution, data volume, and printing type.
Supposing that it prints labels at 5m per minute, 10 4X2 images can be printed on A4 paper and 20 A4 papers can be printed out per minute so approx. 200 labels can be printed out per minute which can be 12,000 labels per hour.
Any-002 can print using pre-cut label. It prints images on exact location by using black mark and gap sensor. However, there might be some limitation on size of label if scrap paper is removed from the label.
Vellum paper, art paper, and certified PET and PP paper can be used.
Any-002 supports 3 types of media, 4, 6, 8 inch. It prints each different size of media using dedicated engines and those engines are crucial part that can guarantee quality of label printing.
Maximum width of label for printing is 209mm.
any-002 uses any-RIP CMS printing software. any-RIP is a full featured, easy-to-use software package that was developed exclusively for any-002. You can see more details at any-RIP software page. http://anytron.net/anytron-rip-color-label-printing/
RIP provides CMS(color management system) which helps improving quality of label printing. Additionally, it supports variable data works such as bar code, QR code, serial numbering, etc.
Max diameter of roll is supported up to 30cm; up to 10 kg of roll can be mounted on un-winder and re-winder. If a customer needs to mount over 1000 m length of roll, big-roll un-winding system is available for extra purchase.
It is depending on size of label. In general, up to 250 m of roll can be printed at one cycle.
Alike most of laser printers in market, transfer belt, fuser, drum, and toner need to be replaced when necessary.
Even digital equipment cannot avoid some scrap papers generated at the end of printing work. While analogue printers make far more scrap papers, Any-002 is designed to reduce scrap paper to less than 5cm.
Printing process is Mounting paper-> Setting up image printing(AI or RIP software) -> Printing -> Collecting output and preparation time excluding actual printing time is less than a minute.
Any-002 is 1620mm(L)*580mm(W)*480mm(H) big and can be used by using desktop PC in small office.
Media mounting for Any-002 is not complicated at all. It is super easy to mount media by pushing in and fixing it in un-winder bar.
One-day training should be enough including hardware operating and software usage.